Well! Back from my November therapy trip to Disneyland Paris where the Christmas spirit was everywhere, I think I’m ready to do my Christmas bucket list. I spent an amazing trip! But life around is always pretty hard and in this season I think I need more than ever to do this list. Because I’m motivated for nothing these moments.
The challenge re-find joy in every little thing! Here my Christmas bucket list!
• Watching Christmas movies.
• Place Christmas decorations.
• Drink a bunch of hot cocoa.
• Disneyland Paris Holiday Version.
• Listening to Christmas music.
• Going to do Ice Skating.
• Walk in Christmas Markets.
• Wear Holiday Clothes.
• Look at Christmas lights.
• Make a Gingerbread House.
• Advent Calendar.
• Buy/Wrap gifts (I love wrapping).
• To do Christmas photos sessions.
• Practice Christmas Hand Lettering.
• Make cookies.
• Read Christmas books.
What could you love to do during the Christmas season? Thanks for reading!