It’s October Goals post!
I have a full-hard month to work in October with my monthly goals and I have my Fall Bucket List. It’s really a hard month October for me. When I’m good in my head and that I’m not persecuted all long days with my obsessional thoughts… I’m really motivated to change my depression feeling of the October month. In September, I managed all my goals, it was a really good idea my goals break during summer. I could to be back in my monthly goals with more of successful.
Before October goals, review of September.
1. Fall Decorations. Check! I invite you to see my Fall decorations in photos, here.
2. Put in place my new school routine. I talked about my new school routine, here and September was the month to start with… and I’m so happy with this new school routine, that helps me! It’s so therapeutic. If you have missed my post where I talk about my new therapy school routine, it is here.
3. Embrace FALL. Check! I think I did! And I work again on!
4. Fall purchases. All about clothes and deco. Check!
5. Plan Nov. and Dec. to buy. I started to think, now it’s time to apply.
6. Watching Tv Shows Premiere. Check! From Law and Order: SVU to Modern Family. I easily found and watch the tv premieres episodes from France.
7. Work on my Yearly PhotoBook 2018. Check!
1. Eat Cinnamon Spice. Check! Check! If you are interested by a cinnamon recipe, I recently posted my favorite Apple Cinnamon Bread, find it here.
2. Pick up one vegetable and try to eat. Check! It was a big goal for September! After many months without eat vegetables, I launched me! I tried peas and it was a middling success, I loved a little this vegetable but not a big.
Let’s see goals for October now.
1. Second Solo Trip. In the early of October, I have my second solo trip. My first was in April this year. Here I’m go!
2. Fall Photos Sessions. Pumpkins,… Fall Photos Sessions.
3. About Halloween. From Halloween decorations to eat foods in form of pumpkins, passing by music. All about Halloween!
4. Create Christmas gifts lists and start to buy. It’s time to starting to create Christmas gifts lists for each people and starting to buy and find good deals!
1. Fall Spices. Eating Fall spices food.
2. Eat Yogurts. These last months, I lost the habit to eat yogurts because in my eating disorders I deal a lot with yogurts. Ok! It’s time find solutions for eat again!
3. Add vegetables in meals. In following the goal of September, it’s time to continue to try to eat and add vegetables to my meals.
These are my October goals! What are yours?
Thanks for reading.